Saturday, November 9, 2013

Well, my birthday sucked

Well, today was my birthday. I'm 29 years old, and I can't believe it. I don't know IF I should be excited or sad that I'm getting old lol. I didn't really do much today, just sat around and played Battlefield 4. My birthday was so eventful!! *sarcasm*. My mom and little brother came up from Talladega (Alabama) to spend the weekend with me. I was excited about that, until today lol. By the end of the day, I pissed my mom off, don't know how. She said it was because of a post I made on Facebook, which might I add, had nothing to do with HER. All I said was, I was mad because I wasn't doing anything for my birthday and how I was disappointed because of the fact that I wasn't doing anything. See, my fiance, me, and my younger brother had plans to go to the mall. My younger bro decided at the last minute that he didn't want to go because he didn't have money to spend. So, I was a little disappointed about the whole situation, and like any other Facebooker who's upset about something, I turned to my trusty Facebook status and I posted a "disappointment post". Well, my mom saw it and commented on it, telling me to stop "being a big baby" and that "I act like my birthday is everyday" , and yadda yadda yadda.. I seriously think she took that as, "I wasn't doing anything for my birthday because of her."which was totally not the case. there was no need to try to explain to her that my post had nothing to do with her, because she wouldn't want to hear it, so I just left it alone .


While all of this was going on, my fiance Derrick was at work, working. That's something else that dampened my day, the fact that Derrick had to work :( 

Also, MErryn is super afraid of my younger brother lol. Don't know why, because he hasn't done anything to her. He tries to pet her, but all she does is runs and hides either behind the tv stand or behind my computer lol.

In other news, because of the whole Facebook confusion, I didn't get to video anything for my YouTube channel today because I didn't do much, and my mom was to busy being pissed. So I have to think of something else to do. I might do another tag video or something, I don't know yet. If anyone is reading this, If you have any suggestions, let me know :)

Hopefully tomorrow (or today) would be better, even though it probably won't because I have to finish  homework for a couple of my classes for the next few days. UGH!!! I can't wait until I graduate!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Do I begin

So, It's been several years since I've put out any type of blog or vlog. A lot has happened over the past couple of years. Derrick...