Friday, November 8, 2013

Hey ya'll :)

Hi folks, I'm Tammia and I'm from Birmingham Alabama [BAMA STAND UP!!!] I live with my fiance Derrick,  and we've been together for 5 years. We share a cute little furry kitty named Merryn Monroe; she's a hot A** mess hunni. Derrick and I both face challenges every day because, he's blind and I'm in a wheelchair. With our disabilities, we manage pretty darn well in this crazy city lol. I decided to give everyone a glimps into our lives through YouTube, so if you're into vlogs and don't mind watching a chic in a wheelchair and a blind guy talk to you through a camera, subscribe to my channel and be a part of our family :p

www.youtube.com/roxypearson11984

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Do I begin

So, It's been several years since I've put out any type of blog or vlog. A lot has happened over the past couple of years. Derrick...